Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Where Have I Been and What Have I Been Up To??

 
Since January of this Year... I've been in an Esthetician Certificate Program... and Now... I'm Graduated.... I'll hand in my final Syllabi to my Instructors and Be Certified in quite a lot of skin care procedures..... I'll receive my Exit Papers.... Fax off my required paperwork to the State Board to get registered for my State Board Licensing Exam....
 
I Can't Believe It!!!!
 
I've been preparing myself for what I'll do after I'm done and so far.... I've already picked a skin care line that I am Truly In Love with....
I'm getting my resume ready to print and send out....
and getting ready to study hard & pack my esthetics bag for the 2 Part Exam....
 
Here's just a few pics from my year in the Esthetics Program...
 
 























 














 


 



 





 
I can't believe it's finally here.... and I can't wait to see what's next.....
 
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment