Thursday, February 7, 2013

the Balm: Put a Lid on It Eye Primer....January Birchbox 2013 Review

theBalm: Put A Lid On It Eye Primer
* Let your eyes do the talking with Put a Lid on It, a quick-drying eye primer designed to give your boldest looks staying power.
* This primer grabs your shadow and Demands Attention!
(theBalm.com)

Full Size: $18


I've always enjoyed products by theBalm.  Their products are great quality, great price and the packaging is just adorable!!!!
I received this product as part of my January 2013 Birchbox and if you didn't know I'm a huge Primer Addict !!!

This product has a smooth texture with a slight tint to it.  If you have problems with oily eyelids that make your eye makeup move...and I have that problem with a few types of liner that I use.... this is the eye primer for you.

This product goes on smooth and silky and drys to a matte finish.  No oils, no budge, no smudged eye corners.  This product is just fantastic.

theBalm also carries Skin Care, Eye Shadow Palettes and more....

Check them out @:


Loving theBalm and Birchbox,


Heather

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment