Saturday, February 16, 2013

Boyfriend.....Review


“Ever miss the scent of your boyfriend on your skin? Well, I did. So I created BOYFRIEND, a fragrance inspired by him but made for us. With the muguet, dark plum, myrrh, and night blooming jasmine, BOYFRIEND has all the floral notes we ladies love with the warm, woody, amber musk that makes your eyes roll...just like him! Now you can take your Boyfriend with you wherever you go. Seductive and intoxicating, you’re gonna wanna wear Him.” 

- Kate Walsh



Top Notes:
Dark Plum
Myrrh

Mid Notes:
Night Blooming Jasmine
Benzoin Tears

Dry Notes:
Skin Musk
Golden Amber
Vanilla Woods





I've been given so many great fragrance samples this past month, but this one, I just LOVE.  I was given this as my deluxe sample at Sephora a few weeks ago and I just can't stop wanting to smell this.

It smells like she bottled a sexy carpenter after he's finished a masterpiece!!!

What I love about this fragrance is that it is ultimately versatile, it could be worn by a man or a woman.  The fragrances that I tend to fall for are those fragrances that bring warmth and aren't overly girly and floral, but also aren't overly sweet and this fragrance truly does that for me.  Every single time that I wear this fragrance I just want to eat myself.  Me and this fragrance have great chemistry with each other.

This is going to be my fragrance splurge this year, while I may not buy the bottle just yet, I am investing in the Pulse Point Oil.

I love her story behind creating this fragrance.... It's an idea that every woman has thought about and she created just that, a Boyfriend in a bottle.  It's warm, sexy, enticing, and delicious that does make the eyes roll and give the desire to purrrrrrrr....  I Love My New Boyfriend!




I'm looking forward to trying more of the Boyfriend Brand.


Loving Boyfriend and Kate Walsh,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment