Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 2013 Favorites



HAIR:


Organix: Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil    Shampoo and Conditioner
*It's very rare for me to finish off an entire bottle of both shampoo and conditioner, but this one got me to do that.  Made my hair feel incredible, healthier and the scent is pretty yummy.

Skin Care:


Meaningful Beauty: 
Day Creme, Glowing Serum, & Night Creme
* I loved the way these products made my skin feel and I did notice a few changes as far as my fine lines are concerned.  I would probably buy these products again, minus the cleaser.
* The cleanser is basically Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser and that's why I didn't include it.


Josie Maran: 
100% Argan Oil and Argan Illuminizer
* I loved both of these so much.  They are multipurpose products that make your skin look and feel amazing. The 100% Argan Oil is just awesome for hair, skin, nails and the Illuminizer was great for mixing with my matte foundation for a slight glow and also great has a highlighting product.


MAKEUP:

Benefit: Primping with the Stars Kit
* This kit is just convenient and amazing.  I use this kit most days, but it's especially helpful when I'm in a hurry.  LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit!!!

Day Fragrance:


Bath and Body Works: Wild Honeysuckle Lotion
* This fragrance is like a drug for me.  I needed something new after wearing all of those warm and cuddly fragrances all winter and this was my go to product.  The smell reminds me of late Spring and Early Summer.  I just love this scent.

Night Time Fragrance:


Bath and Body Works: 
Sparkling Blackberry Woods Body Cream and Fine Fragrance Mist
* At night I look for a sexy and cuddly fragrance and the scent of this on me is a spicy and warm scent that I just love. It's got citrus and berries mixed in with floral notes of Honeysuckle, Vanilla and Peony, along with warm notes of Cocoa, Caramel and musk.  I wear this at night when I go out and it a comforting scent to wear at bedtime.




These are all of the products that I've loved using for the month of January.

So far this year, my skin and hair look healthier and I smell amazing.  These products definitely did it for me this month...Can't wait for February.

Heather




No comments:

Post a Comment