Thursday, January 17, 2013

Benefit Primping with the Stars


I have a love affair with Benefit Cosmetics, I honestly haven't met a product of theirs that I haven't liked yet.   They win hands down in my book as far as product packaging (everything is super girly and adorable, product quality ( from skin care to make up...thumbs up all the way), and they are just amazing, simple to use products that should at least be tried once.

Recently, Benefit has released some new "All Star Kits", they have 3 Neutrals eye kits, a bronzing kit, a brightening kit, and of course this Primping with the Stars kit.  These kits are exclusive to Sephora and the prices are $30-$32.  If you are looking to try a lot of different products at once I recommend buying kits like these because you get more bang for you buck.  I purchased the Primping with the Stars: All-Time Greatest "Fake-Its"! Kit.  This kit is more of a starter kit to some of their best selling products.



The inside of this kit is so cute and handy.  You can just pop this in your purse and all your touch up products are inside, including a mirror.  The kit also comes with Tips and Tricks to show you how to use each one of the products to put together a very pretty look.

The Products in this Kit:

Benefit Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer

If you read my blog post yesterday you will see the review for this awesome tinted eye primer.


Benefit the Porefessional Pro Balm

This is another of the primers that I reviewed in yesterdays blog post.  I love the feel and the color of this product.


Benefit Some Kind a Gorgeous in Medium. 

This product is their cream to powder "foundation faker". 
The only issue I have with this kit is that this product is the same color in every kit.  I'm very fair complected, so this is not my shade, but I never like to let anything go to waste, so I use it as base contour before I apply my bronzer.  I love the feel of this product.  It has a very creamy consistency and is buildable and doesn't look chalkey or cakey.  I love this product as a contour for me.

Benefit Benetint in Rose

This is my all time favorite product of Benefit's.  I fell in love with this product when I was in high school.  I always have loved the look of just bitten lips and a rosy flushed cheek and this product is meant for just that. It's a lip and cheek stain.  I love this product because it's multipurpose, has amazing staying power, smells like roses and looks beautiful.


Benefit Girl Meets Pearl - Liquid Pearl for Face

If you are looking for a beautiful, glowy highlight that is neither white shimmer or gold, this is a great option.  This product adds a beautiful, sheer pink highlight to the face.  I use this after I put on my blush or my cheek stain and it give a beautiful healthy glow to my cheeks and is a great highlight to my brow bone.  I also use this product as either an eye base or alone and it provides just a light color to brighten up my eyes.  I love this product.


Benefit They're Real! Mascara

If you don't get the kit for anything else, get it for this product.  This is my all time favorite mascara.  I have gotten so many compliments while wearing this mascara.   " Are you wearing false lashes?" or "Wow!, your eyes look so bright and doe eyed today."  I love this mascara, it is totally worth the investment if you decide to go full size.  LOVE!  LOVE!! LOVE!!!

All of these products are so multifaceted and can help to create numerous looks, from natural to dramatic.

These products are just a few of the reasons that I love Benefit....and to add one more:



They provided all of the makeup to the makeup artists for the movie Snow White and the Hunstman.


Loving Benefit,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment